Thursday, March 15, 2018

Death of Stephen hawkings have left most of the world sad. That wheel chair bound man spent 55 years of his life in constant misery, apparently, but the same suffering led him to a great deal of breakthroughs as well.
Stephen hawkings liked to explored universe. He liked to know what universe is and most importantly, he wanted to know why it is the way it is?
Well, I and professor hawkings shared this interest in knowing the universe.... With a little difference of him knowing alot of it, and I on the other hand, knowing none of it.
I also liked this man so much because he always appeared to me a man with strong will power.
But don't know where he lost it when he said he doesn't believe in God. I used to pray for his Iman because I really liked him. But.. whatever has become of him is only known to Allah now.
Through him, Allah SWT. Has shown us all that even when you are unable to move a muscle, if you want to make a difference, you CAN . Better it be the one that helps us in akhira too. Its always the matter of our own choice and Robert devalia, chose Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment