Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CATHARSIS

sitting alone i give a thought
to the time that could not last

how i spent my life so far
how can i erase those sinly scars

how much time i spent in vain
how much time that was never plain

as i think my tears fell down
as if a king is to give up his crown

how much i loved those few
who could not give my share that was due

as i think on further and further
i believe i was alone with no other

i was alone when i stepped into this world
i'll be alone when i leave this place

what i cared for was not for me
and now, who can hear my cry and plea

all those buddies are busy somewhere else
probably doing the same more or less

i am alone despite of the crowd
of which i was once so happy and proud

my dear LORD forgive me for all my deeds
YOU are the one of i'm always in great need



No comments:

Post a Comment